- 1 quart of white rice (you got me here, I actually BUY the white rice from a Chinese take out joint) I like the consistency.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 inches fresh gingeroot, minced or grated
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Tamari, dark soy sauce, to your color liking
To reiterate my point, loook at all the fresh veggies going on here. Anyway , onto the recipe.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the pan. Add eggs,
scramble them and remove. Add rest of oil to pan. Add garlic, then ginger, carrots, peppers, and scallions next. Quick fry veggies 2 minutes or until your desired softness. Add rice and combine with the veggies, as seen here:
Incorporate the reserved scrambled eggs and continue to cook another 2-3 minutes:Add your peas: