I'm beginning right away with this recipe because honestly, the kids are home from school today(13 inches snow) and they are waiting on me to build a snowman! My snowman is going to have a johnson. And I'm going to name him either George, Tyler, or Kiefer. Kidding.
One thing I must forewarn you aboutmaking this dessert is the possibility of the cracks. The cake may slighlty crack. I don't know about you, but when I hear the word crack, I think of this. Or this..Plumbers butt, as my children call it. While trick or treating one year, my youngest daughter starts screaming with glee, jumping up and down, like she won the freaking lottery for crissakes, AND she's POINTING, POINTING, POINTING, screeching, I tell you, MOM, LOOK he's got plumbers butt. Followed by my other young children's shouts of Where Where, Plumbers butt, where, plumbers butt. MOM MOM he really does have plumbers butt! Holy sh&*(). Talk about a flaming scarlet face.. And , Yes, why not, but of course, that was our neighbor, bending down planting his beautiful mums.. Yeppers , that was one of those classic , give me a shot of tequila, and a bottle of pills moments.
The possibilities are endless for this. Id love it with either
- I can not sew, not even sew a button to a shirt.
- I can not ride a bike, I am the most uncoordinated person, like EVER
- I can swallow and I do , always, do you?
- I am double jointed where it counts, jaw, hand, legs
- I can NOT sleep past 6AM
- Thongs are one of my best friends. They make me feel good.
- I must always have my bedroom windows open at night, even in 10 degree weather... yes, its because my bedroom is just so steamy.
- Mr. Goodbars cheer me up.
- So do Johnsons.
- I won't go to a nail salon unless they provide Happy Endings